Why is the create issue in Scope view a plus sign the first time and then you need to hoover in between the issues to be able to create more issues

Daniel Knutsson October 10, 2016

This is not a good interface as I see it!  

Why do you change the way of adding issue in the Scope view from the first time to the second time. It's very hard to find the exackt position inbetween the issues, to get the + sign present again. 

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Knutsson October 10, 2016

Hi again,

My question is why you change the way of adding issues, not how? 

/Daniel

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2016

I do not work for Atlassian. I was just telling you that it's not as hard as you imply, since hovering over the left-side of the card easily shows the plus inline create option.

Daniel Knutsson October 11, 2016

I still see it as hard! It should not be like this! Hoover function is not a good way for the users! 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2016

It's a little easier if you use your mouse on the left-edge of the card, the ability to add issues inline works better there IMO.

Suggest an answer