Why is the Parent Link field finding no matches even with a fully written issue title & token ?

Nicolas Gach February 15, 2019

When using the Parent Link field (from Jira Portfolio), no matches are found. Even with providing the full issue "title" as an input for the match (i.e. for instance "ISSUE-23 A nice issue to have") no matches are found.

I suppose this is related to issues indexing, however it is impossible to manually re-index issues on Jira Cloud. 

Has anyone encountered a similar issue ? Would you happen to know the cause for this problem ?

Thank you !

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hello Nicolas, 

Can you confirm to us if the Epic you are trying to add in the field is from a Next-Gen project?

If it is, I'm afraid portfolio does not support next-gen Epics at this moment:

- Add support for EPICs from Next-Gen / Simplified Agility projects into Portfolio

If that's the case, please feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

We will be waiting for your answer.

Nicolas Gach February 19, 2019

Hello Petterson,

Thank you for your answer, we are only using classic projects at the moment ! So all our Epics belong to classic projects.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Suggest an answer