Why is my activity stream showing items from 4-5 years ago?

John Grady December 6, 2017

It has been happening sporadically for quite awhile, but now is occurring all the time.

thanks,

John

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2017

Have you tried a full reindexing to see if that fixes the issue? Seems like the indexes are corrupted.

John Grady December 7, 2017

It is only occurring for me, not for anyone else in the company, but I'll check with our admin on re-indexing.

thanks,

john

John Grady December 13, 2017

our admin hasn't been able to find where to run the reindex

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

@John Grady please find this link

JIRA re index

John Grady December 13, 2017

according to our admin, he went there, and those options no longer exist.  he also referenced this url: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-CLOUD-indexing-missing/qaq-p/614235

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2017

JIRA Cloud doesn't have that option. You will have to reach out to Atlassian (by creating a support ticket) for reindexing or to further debug the issue with activity streams.

Suggest an answer