Why is Jira so slow today?

katie November 7, 2017

Nothing on our dashboard is loading - takes 5 minutes to open up another task and assign it to someone else. Not our browser issue or internet. 

2 answers

2 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

Hey guys, Atlassian uses Status Page to communicate out any issues with the cloud apps.  Check it out here:

https://status.atlassian.com/

It is showing Jira in a degraded performance state.

.pd

Shon Feder November 7, 2017

Thank you! Finally found this after submitting a (redundant) ticket to Jira. This will definitely save us time in the future.

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

For some reason the first time I went looking for it it took me a while too.  I ended up just book marking it for future reference.  You would think with the name they picked it would be intuitive. :) 

0 votes

We're experiencing the same problems. On the East Coast, in case that matters.

Oops, this probably shouldn't have been an "answer", but I don't see a way of deleting it. The slow down drove me to my first actions on this forum...

katie November 7, 2017

No problem - we're on the east coast as well. We'll just probably have to contact support

Suggest an answer