Why don't I see Jira Agile 6.4 on my UPM page?

Rhonda Gregory June 15, 2014

I am evaluating an upgrade of jira 5.2/ jira agile 6.3 to Jira 6.2/Jira Agile 6.4 on a test environment. When I go to UPM, I am offered Jira Agile 6.3.13.1 but not Jira Agile 6.4.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Hi Rhonda,

This happens because JIRA Agile 6.4 is not yet available for standalone instances (it's not yet available on our marketplace) - the previous JIRA Agile 6.4 version that was released contained a critical bug and therefore was pulled out of the marketplace.

You should be able to download it again from the UPM as soon as a new version is released!

Cheers,
Matheus

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Rhonda,

There's no release version defined yet - see this page, but will have the fix for GHS-6471 once it is released.

Cheers

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
June 15, 2014

Currently JIRA Agile 6.4 is not available of the Marketplace due to a critical bug reported.

It will be available again once the bug is fixed.

Cheers.

Rhonda Gregory June 15, 2014

Thanks for the quick response!!! Any projected date?

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
June 15, 2014

Rhonda,

There's no release version defined yet - see this page, but will have the fix for GHS-6471 once it is released.

Cheers

Suggest an answer