Why doesn't my scrum board, created with a saved filter, appear in the "Boards in this project" list?

Mark Seymour November 12, 2015

When I create a scrum board, using a saved filter, it isn't found in my project's "Boards in this project" list. It seems to be listed in a list of filters along side the filter that I used and not with my project....

However, when I create a scrum board using the option "" it does appear in my project's "Boards in this project" list.

Has anyone else come across this and is there a way to list the scrum board in the same way the "" option works?

2 answers

0 votes
Deborah Summerville January 31, 2018

Realizing you don't need an answer now, I had the same thing happen today and was hoping your thread had the answer.  I ended up finding out that a new filter needs to be shared with the project before anyone else can see it.

0 votes
Geoffrey Laparra November 25, 2015

Hello guys,

I'm having the same problem running Jira v6.4.3. I copied an existing Kanban board which was linked to 'the' project (this board was appearing in BOARDS IN THIS PROJECT) :

image2015-11-25 17:10:50.png

The new copied board is not linked to the project despite the filter used for that board filters on that project and is shared to the developer project role.

image2015-11-25 17:12:4.png

I really don't understand what I'm missing there.

Suggest an answer