Why doesn't My Open Issues filter return all unresolved issues assigned to me?

Jon Leehey June 21, 2016

I can find the tickets by issue number and they are ll unresolved and assigned to me, but they do not show up in My Open Issues list.

2 answers

0 votes
Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2019

I know this is an old issue, but i just ran into this issue and for our case there was a field configuration applied to the screen we were looking at that suppressed the resolution field.  Suppressing or hiding the field, made it so the system would not read the resolution of unresolved filtering all issues using this screen and field configuration from the open issues list.

Once we made the resolution field visible in the field config scheme, all issue then appeared under the open issue list. 

Lars Swart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2021

Wow. that was exactly my problem. 

Thank you for your genius solution :)

Like Julian Governale likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2016

Pick one of the ones that does not show in the filter, and look closely at it - what does the resolution field say and is it italicised?

Jon Leehey June 22, 2016

The ticket says "Unresolved" in normal, non-italicised, text. Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2016

Ok, I'm pretty certain you have a broken JIRA then.

I think you'll find "Unresolved" is on the list it presents you with here - if it does, then you should rename it immediately to something more clear such as "broken resolution do not use me"

Suggest an answer