Why does the Velocity Chart time out?

Jeanette Wollenhaupt July 1, 2015

When I try to generate the velocity chart it times out every time. Used to be less bad, had to try about 10 - 15 times. Now it will NEVER work, no matter what browser I try. Doesn't matter if I am wired or WiFI, Any suggestions?

4 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2015

You have not answered my questions so I cannot provide more information to help you. If you using JIRA cloud, I suggest contacting Atlassian about it https://support.atlassian.com. If you are using a local installation of JIRA, contact your System Administrators.

0 votes
Jeanette Wollenhaupt July 2, 2015

And it doesn't matter where I connect, the Velocity chart will not generate ANYWHERE, slow or fast connection. 

0 votes
Jeanette Wollenhaupt July 2, 2015

This has bee progressively getting worse over a few months. This is a known issue. I just wanted to know when it will be fixed. 

It is no longer usable. It is impacting my teams ability to work and report our completed work.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2015

Are you the only user experiencing this issue? if  yes, it might be your connection/desktop/browser. Else, it might be the JIRA instance itself.

Suggest an answer