Why does the Time to SLA Indicator Field does not have the possibility to select the SLAs applied?

amandavarella August 7, 2015

@Tuncay Senturk [Snapbytes]

I´m having the following problem.

I have to SLAs applied to the same issue.

When one of my SLA is Met or Breached, the SLA Indicator, assume one of these situations.

As I have to SLAs configured for the issue, I would like to have two SLA indicators.

So, I have configured two SLA indicator fields for my issue. And thought that would be possible to select in each field, which SLA would be applicable. But I didn´t find in the configuration of these SLA indicator fields, the possibility to select the SLA applicables. I´ve only seen this options in SLA overdue fields.

I´m doing something wrong?

Is it possible to have different SLA indicators for the same issue?

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2015

Hi Amanda,

Check the last comment of this issue please.

Adding another page for configuring indicator will be confusing for TTS users.

In this solution, I offer to add another checkbox in SLA config page. If this checkbox is checked Indicator will show "EXCEEDED" if the SLA has breach, otherwise issue will be counted as "MET" even there is breach.

Tuncay

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2015
0 votes
amandavarella August 7, 2015

Tuncay, I didn´t understand your answer. So, I´ll reformulate my question.

If it´s possible to select, to which SLAs are applicable to the Overdue Status and Time to Sla Fields,

why it´s not possible to select SLAs applied to SLA indicator field?

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2015

Hi Amanda,  

Adding such configuration step may confuse users.

I have plans to add slaId parameter to those JQL functions (starting with "tts.sla"), so that you will be able to filter them using JQL 

Tuncay

Suggest an answer