• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why does my coworker have a different view than I do? Edited

Looking at the same board, my view of the "quick" view on the right side panel is different than his.

I've searched in settings and I can't find anything that changes this. I'm sure it's something super simple, but I want to know since there's a tiny functionality difference. Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.33.49 AM.png

1 answer

I did find this in my search, but turning off the new Jira experience isn't possible now.

That's the one thing I did try that might've done something. And when I flick that on, it doesn't give me that side panel view, it displays the ticket as a pop up. So this isn't it either.

This will switch to side panel view mode:

Selection_347.png

I don't have that option on mine :(

I don't know if this makes an impact, but this is a KanBan board that's created off of a service desk project. But this co-worker and I are both looking at the same board and seeing two different things.

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 11.24.13 AM.png

Try to log out and then log in.

After server for me is amazing in cloud kanban for Service Desk projects. 

If the software project type is available to you, try switching to it and changing the task view on the Board. 

And tell me the left or right interface for you is the target(From your first screenshot)?

So, I can't change the kind of project it is, since it's an internal helpdesk queue for our Helpdesk/IT team to handle internal requests.

And in the picture, my view in on the right side. My co-workers is the left side.

So, I had my coworker look for the "Open issues in dialog" is somethingimage.png that he sees.

Have you tried relog-in?

I have twice now, no change.

Ask for temporary administrator rights and check this dialog with them.

I am actually a full admin already

Then it is an occasion to request support from atlassian))

I have the same issue. Any answer to this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you