Why does my coworker have a different view than I do?

Brianna Barnes February 20, 2019

Looking at the same board, my view of the "quick" view on the right side panel is different than his.

I've searched in settings and I can't find anything that changes this. I'm sure it's something super simple, but I want to know since there's a tiny functionality difference. Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.33.49 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2019

I did find this in my search, but turning off the new Jira experience isn't possible now.

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2019

Try this:Selection_345.png

That's the one thing I did try that might've done something. And when I flick that on, it doesn't give me that side panel view, it displays the ticket as a pop up. So this isn't it either.

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

This will switch to side panel view mode:

Selection_347.png

I don't have that option on mine :(

I don't know if this makes an impact, but this is a KanBan board that's created off of a service desk project. But this co-worker and I are both looking at the same board and seeing two different things.

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 11.24.13 AM.png

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

Try to log out and then log in.

After server for me is amazing in cloud kanban for Service Desk projects. 

If the software project type is available to you, try switching to it and changing the task view on the Board. 

And tell me the left or right interface for you is the target(From your first screenshot)?

So, I can't change the kind of project it is, since it's an internal helpdesk queue for our Helpdesk/IT team to handle internal requests.

And in the picture, my view in on the right side. My co-workers is the left side.

So, I had my coworker look for the "Open issues in dialog" is somethingimage.png that he sees.

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

Have you tried relog-in?

I have twice now, no change.

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

Ask for temporary administrator rights and check this dialog with them.

I am actually a full admin already

Maksim Smetannikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

Then it is an occasion to request support from atlassian))

Rafa Soares November 26, 2020

I have the same issue. Any answer to this problem?

Suggest an answer