• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why does clicking "Start Watching" not always work?

This is getting very frustrating and I'm finally complaining about it. When on the Backlog view, I go through items and then click Watch Options to start watching an issue. A lot of times, clicking the Start Watching option does NOTHING. I have to actually open up the ticket to then click to watch the item. I should NOT have to open up the ticket to do this. Please fix this as this causes me lots of frustration.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing on a local site using the details you provided, we couldn’t replicate the issue. If we click to watch or use the shortcut W, it works normally.

We found a bug that might be related to the issue you are facing, so we would like you to check if the Share, Options and X buttons that are next to the Watch are also affected.

On the bug description and title, it only mentions the Share, but a customer posted that it happens on all 4 buttons.

Also, please open the developer tools on your browser while testing to check if it shows any additional error message that can help us identify what is causing this.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you