Why does Firefox 32.0.3 NOT display all JIRA gadgets?

Geoffrey Geoffrey September 25, 2014

My JIRA dashboard has three gadgets/filters, and displays fine in a desktop install of Firefox 32.  However, the portable version, whether it's running from my desktop (clean version, no extensions) or from my portable drive, displays only ONE gadget and the rest show as empty unless I maximize them.

Are there any browser settings which might be at issue here?

4 answers

0 votes
Sven Steinberg October 7, 2014

Same problem here with firefox portable 32.0.3. IE is working fine....

I get a missing gadget displayed correctly after maximizing and "minimizing" it. 

In case I reload the board completely, same problem occurs. Nonetheless, I got the impression that the gadgets which are displayed is not always identical and depends on the timeline of the webservers answers.

0 votes
Andy Schönemann October 6, 2014

I have the same problem with firefox portable >= 31.0. Only few gadgets are loaded correctly.

0 votes
Geoffrey Geoffrey September 26, 2014

It shows ONE of the filters but not the other two after I log in. I have three filters set up. Portable Chrome displays all three after login, as does the non-Portable Firefox

0 votes
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2014

they just show empty like nothing comes up ? or does it give an error? do you have permission to the filters?

Suggest an answer