Why does Firefox 32.0.3 NOT display all JIRA gadgets?

My JIRA dashboard has three gadgets/filters, and displays fine in a desktop install of Firefox 32.  However, the portable version, whether it's running from my desktop (clean version, no extensions) or from my portable drive, displays only ONE gadget and the rest show as empty unless I maximize them.

Are there any browser settings which might be at issue here?

4 answers

they just show empty like nothing comes up ? or does it give an error? do you have permission to the filters?

It shows ONE of the filters but not the other two after I log in. I have three filters set up. Portable Chrome displays all three after login, as does the non-Portable Firefox

I have the same problem with firefox portable >= 31.0. Only few gadgets are loaded correctly.

Same problem here with firefox portable 32.0.3. IE is working fine....

I get a missing gadget displayed correctly after maximizing and "minimizing" it. 

In case I reload the board completely, same problem occurs. Nonetheless, I got the impression that the gadgets which are displayed is not always identical and depends on the timeline of the webservers answers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,861 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot