Why do Scheduled Issues not populate on weekend days?

Caroline De_Loach February 23, 2021

I have cards set to create every day but are not creating on weekend days. Previously scheduled issues populate unless the population date was on a weekend day. I've updated the board configuration "working days" to all, still having the issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

What are you using to create these issues? My guess is that automation/script is only doing so on business days. 

Ok, first of all I love your icon!
I am using the Scheduled Issues feature in the left sidebar menu. I do not manipulate or create scripts for SI.
I do wonder if the project schema could be the issue.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

Thanks! I’m not familiar with schedule-issues feature. Appears this is unique to server. I did do a quick search in the server docs - schedule-issues . I would think that you would configure the days to schedule under settings > schedule but can’t try myself.

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2021

Are your working days configured?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-working-days-938845342.html

If so do the days checked aligned with the ones not working?

Thank you for taking the time to look into this and respond. It must be server related, as we do not have some of the options and add-ons that are showing as solutions.

I'll keep manipulating the configuration and post if that solves the issue.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2021

But you should be able to configure working days as Clark illustrates with his link.

Suggest an answer