Why do I receive daily Timesheet Report emails?

Melanie Rogers November 11, 2013

I recently upgraded the Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin to version 2.6.2 on a development server for testing. After the upgrade, I started receiving daily emails of my timesheet even though no time was posted. Is there a setting where these notifications can be turned off?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PedroA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

Hey Melanie, how you doing? =)
Your question seem to be answered here: Email Time Sheet Report

As per the page:

"See 'Subscribe' link on Time Sheet Report, it should change to 'Unsubscribe' when clicked.

If so, subscription is scheduled weekly on the next day to the End Date day of the report at 8 a.m. All report parameters should be remembered. You can see them, reporting day and also be able to change the schedule in Issues - Timesheet/Subscriptions menu. There, Subscriptions list shows only currently logged in user subscriptions with different report parameters."

Are you able to check if this tip is what your looking for?
Take care and best regards!

Cheers,
Pedro.

Melanie Rogers November 17, 2013

Pedro, thanks, that worked. It's probably in the documentation but I'm behind a firewall and can't get timesheet website.

Thanks again, Melanie

Rashi Agarwal August 23, 2018

Hi ,

I have a related question - I am on trial version(3.1.5) of this plugin and trying to test Subscribe action  but even clicking it so many times , nothing happens.

When I go to Timesheet Subscriptions - it shows no subscriptions to mange.

Is this feature disabled in trial version?

Suggest an answer