Why do I keep getting "Not able to sort using field 'priority'." for searchesStatus Summary?

gary barrueto October 15, 2012

We've modified the jira fields and have removed priority. But all the default searches (by going to the project home page, issues tab and clicking on one of the links under "Status Summary") are still trying to sort via the priority field. How can I fix this?

5 answers

2 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Have you hidden "Priority" in the project's field configuration scheme?

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30093for more info about this bug

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2013

Converted to an answer. You can mark it answered if it helped.

0 votes
Sergey Mishura April 4, 2013

Thank you so much. It works.

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2012

Hello there,

Actually, the query performed when clicking on the links under "Status Summary" are automatically generated by JIRA and cannot be modified. Also, since the priority field is a system field I wouldn't recommend you to remove it :)

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Suggest an answer