Why did I stop seeing my Dashboards?

pedrosolisg May 19, 2022

Hi all,

Writing my issue here in hopes someone came across this issue and may help me find a solution:

I have an Atlassian account with two other team members where we have among other tools Jira. We are making use of a Dashboard in a Scrum fashion. All were created by me.

It happen already a while back that I suddenly stopped seeing the board, so I was unable to see the Backlog or Active Sprints, which was an issue. To my surprise, the other two members were able to see it. We decided that I would create another board, and so we did, hoping this workaround was enough to not suffer this issue again. The old board stayed given the other two users do not have admin access. (And one cannot remove sth which cannot see :P)

Unfortunately, 2 days ago the same thing happened, and I cannot see again the new board, while all members can see it, together with the old one.

I did not make any changes of any kind on Jira Settings, I simply was refreshing the tab every day to see the updated sprint board, and one day it was just gone.

Does anybody have such issue, or someone from the Jira team would help me on this one?

Thank you very much for your help! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Olga Toverovskaya May 19, 2022

Any chance this is bc the sprint ended?

pedrosolisg May 19, 2022

Hi @Olga Toverovskaya Im afraid not. The issue is not that, since I cannot see the dashboard overall, plus the rest of the team can see it, and the sprint still has days left.

This is a bug, since the team can see me as the admin of the board, and I cannot see it...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events