Why can't select a Group in Timesheet Report?

Sergio Moreno January 14, 2015

Hi,

We have the version 2.8.2.5 in our instance of Jira cloud. When we want to use the Time Sheet report the "groups" and "exclude groups" are empty and can't select any group.

Other users have the same problem. In the Screenshot I'm trying to show what the problem is.

I just don't know if there's something we are missing or maybe it's some configuration problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sergio.

Configurar - Timesheet Report - JIRA - Google Chrome.jpg

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shawn C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2015

I just saw this issue with another customer yesterday and was resolved by restarting JIRA in their instance.  If you would, please open with a case with support and we will be able to assist. 

Sergio Moreno January 15, 2015

Thank you Shawn, restart was the solution.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2015

Yes, I think so. File support ticket, with the problem and request to check atlassian-jira.log

0 votes

Sorry Andriy, How can I have access to that file if I'm in a Jira cloud instance? Do I have to ask for it to Atlassian Support?

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2015

No. atlassian-jira.log, you may need to contact system administrator.

0 votes

Hi, Do you mean the "Audit Log" in the "Manage add-ons" section?

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2015

Is it possible to check JIRA log?

Suggest an answer