It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why can't I find the "builds workflow" ?

I'm using JIRA 6.4 and Bamboo 5.8.1. 

I was reading this tutorial : 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Integrating+builds+with+your+issues+workflow#Integratingbuildswithyourissuesworkflow-integratebuilds

I then tried to do the same on my JIRA server, but I can't find the "builds workflow" anywhere. I also tried to install it from the Atlassian Marketplace, but there's no trace of it. Where can I find this "builds workflow"?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi!

Your tutorial is for atlassian cloud. But i think you have server version of JIRA.

Cheers!

My bad! I didn't notice that. Thank you! Do you know a way to do the same thing using server version?

Sorry, may be new question will help?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Portfolio for Jira

Program managers, we need your help! We want to learn about how you plan work for a team of teams

Hi community members, My name is Erika and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. We’re currently investigating how teams are planning work at the program level. We understand that every team in a tea...

86 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you