Why are worklogs so clunky?

Tom Lacey-Johnson December 1, 2017

When I want to update a worklog description, because I forgot something or there is a spelling error, it comes up saying there is an error. This then makes me believe that it hasn't accepted my changes. Also, if I delete a worklog to redo it, for example, on an issue with no estimated time assigned to it, it estimates that there is still the amount of time from the deleted worklog.

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2017

Do you have an add-on or customization that is messing up the worklog functionality. The default functionality doesn't behave this way in my experience, unless there is a bug in the version you are using.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2017

There is something not right here, and all I can think of is what Jobin has said - there's an addon we need to know about.

Suggest an answer