Why are my tasks moving back to the backlog after I move them to the current sprint?

Tkat5200 December 7, 2013

Its making me nuts right now

I have tasks that are in the backlog that I move up to a current sprint (starts tomorrow). The Sprint has 13 tasks...when I move these into it, it knocks it up to 18. When I move to the work or report window and then come back.....the sprint is back at 13 and the tasks i just moved are back in the backlog.

The fix versions are right (our current release) and the sprint version is in "fix version" as well as the current sprint. yet it will not stay.

WHY?

1 answer

0 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

I guess yo have to provide some more information, like what is your board filter setup like? What kind of permissions do you have?

Usual suspects if you begin searching here is that the filter is not ordered by rank and/or people do not have project admin rights on *all* projects the filter touches.

Suggest an answer