Why are my stories displaying twice in my structure?

John Faga January 11, 2018

I created a structure using the "Empty Structure" wizard workflow.  This allowed me to include features in my structure.  When I am in the structure and create an epic I mark the correct feature as its parent, but when I save the epic the parent link goes away and I have to re-add it.  When I do that, the epic now shows twice in my structure.  Similarly, when I add a story and add the correct epic in the epic link field of the story and save the story, the epic link goes away.  When I re-add it, the story now shows twice in the structure. 

1 answer

0 votes
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hi John!

Thanks for your post. 

In order to help you out, I will need a bit more information about your structure. Could you please post a screenshot of your expanded structure here, showing any automation (generators), if applicable?

If you prefer, you can open a support ticket instead by writing to support@almworks.com

I look forward to helping you resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer