Why am I unable to publish my Workflow in Marketplace?

Furqan Maqbool January 15, 2015

When I am trying to publish my Workflow to the Marketplace, it prompts an error message that "Only registered vendors can create add-ons with Atlassian Marketplace.". My company is already using JIRA. Is there anything else that I need to do in order to become a registered vendor? I am using OnDemand platform. What would be an easy way to import workflows from another JIRA instance?

Thanks!

4 answers

4 votes
Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2015

@Furqan Maqbool, you're seeing that message because you haven't yet created specified your organization contact details. You can do this on the add-on submission form:

register-organization-details.png

Click the link that says "Register your organization and contact details" and you'll be on your way.

0 votes
Furqan Maqbool January 21, 2015

Thanks that works!

wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2016

I realize this is quite old but would you mind accepting Dave Parrish's answer? It helps our metrics. Thanks!

0 votes
Furqan Maqbool January 15, 2015

David - Thanks for your response. I did follow the steps mentioned under "Uploading to Atlassian Marketplace". Still I am getting the below error. Please advice.

JIRA error.jpg

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2015

You'll need to create an account on Marketplace as per the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Sharing+your+workflow

Suggest an answer