Why am I not seeing some filters that are marked as Share with Everyone?

Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

When selecting a filter in the Filter Results gadget, there are some filters, by a specific user, that are marked as Share with everyone, that do not seem searchable. You are not allowed to manually type in the name of the filter either.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2013

Thanks, we have gotten to the root of this problem and some others. Jira has been running rather sluggish. So various tasks would take a longtime to respond or not respond at all. After increasing the amount of memory the JVM has access to, our user experience has improved.

1 vote
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2013

I would try removing the shares, and then re-sharing them. Something may have gone wrong with those filter shares. If the issue persists, then I would recommend you look in the JIRA logs while sharing those filters to see if there are any kind of errors being thrown. If you run the JQL query from the saved filter in the Issue Navigator manually, does it return any kind of a result set? If not, then it is not an issue with the filter, but with your permissions.

Suggest an answer