• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why am I missing story points on my Sprint Burndown?

Issue #1 - Stories/Issues listed in the Sprint Start - lets say Sprint 2, are closed out on Day 2 of Sprint 2, yet the Burndown data does not show that? the only reference to the story/issue is defined as "Sprint Start" - there is no "Issue Completed" recorded in the data, and there is no decrements of the story points delivered? When you look at the story, it is closed, and it was closed in the current sprint.

This Sprint started on 1/28, xxxx-3750 was scheduled in Sprint 2 from the start, and was closed out on 2/4, 8 days into a 14 day Sprint - I pulled this data on day 9... I have other examples of this occurring for this team and one other? What is causing this?

IssueEvent TypeEvent DetailInc.Dec.RemainingTypeStatus

xxxx-3750Sprint startSprint start0  StoryClosed

Issue #2 - Items that are included in the Sprint, albeit at "Sprint Start", with a story point value of '0' - are later updated in the same Sprint with a new story point value - of lets say '5' - the Burndown data created a line item called "Estimate of 5 has been added" however the nothing incremented by '5'??? can this be explained? The Story, when viewed has 5 story points listed. What is causing this?

DateIssueEvent TypeEvent DetailInc.Dec.Remaining
1/28/2020 20:25xxxx-13041Sprint startSprint start-  
1/30/2020 1:30xxxx-13041Scope changeEstimate of 5 has been added0 50

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you