Why am I getting the following error when this application link doesn't exist?

Scott Snider September 25, 2017

I get this error when trying to add an application link.  "There is already one Application Link with URL "  When I first add it, it complains the url has already been redirected, but I can force it to use it before getting this error.  I had previously set up this application link, but it's deleted now and I had previously added it and deleted it without any issues (in the middle of testing something).  Don't understand what has changed

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

If the application link does not exist in JIRA and you are getting an error I would suggest seeing what it looks like in the DB.  

You can look at the propertystring and propertyentry tables to see how it is configured in the DB.  It might also be an issue with cache and restarting the service would fix that.  I would start with the DB first before doing a bounce.

IT Operations February 24, 2022

Had the same issue, havent found anything in the DB, however turning it off and on again with full reindex helped. 

Suggest an answer