Why am I getting "Expecting claim 'qsh' to have value 'A' but instead it has the value 'B'

I develop a connect plugin with Spring-Boot and my plugin has a configuration page with a form. On submit of this form my backend is called, but logs the above error.

Since the atlassian-connect-spring-boot documentation states:

atlassian-connect-spring-boot-starter provides the following features: 

• Authentication of requests from iframe content back to the add-on

I'd expect that the whole JWT handling is done by the framework.

Did I miss to configure something? My iframe includes the all.js script:

<script src="https://kuespert-dev.atlassian.net/atlassian-connect/all-debug.js" type="text/javascript" data-options="sizeToParent:true;"></script>

and the atlassian-connect.json contains the following authentication entry:

"authentication": {
"type": "jwt"
},

and authenticated communication from my plugin to Jira via REST works fine.

Can anybody help?

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Matthias Küspert, please repost this question on the Atlassian Developer Community, ideally under the Atlassian Developer Tools category and with the tag "ac-spring-boot".

If you could provide more detailed information there about you authenticate the form submission request back to your add-on, I or someone else will try to help you from there.

The answer is documented here

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,941 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot