Who start the sprint

Felix Mauricio Cardona July 13, 2017

Hello 

I need to know if there is any way to see who start the sprint, in the same way as iI can see who close it.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

We were not able to find a way to pin point who starts a sprint....we ended up limiting permissions to users so only the Product manager/scrum master could start the sprints

Felix Mauricio Cardona July 13, 2017

Shawn, yes I know that.

But I need that in the momment to de product owner or the scrum master start the sprint, we can view in some parte of the system who did that action, maybe in a kind of log, that´s my exact question

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

You might be able to use "Automation for Jira" or one of the Scriptrunner addons to monitor for a change to the "sprints" field? 

Or perhaps move the issues in the sprint to a certain status when the sprint starts? 

Suggest an answer