Who else has lost data because of the Contegix failure?

Drosophila Melanogaster April 30, 2012

Contegix lost ALL of our data for the past one year (starting in April 2011). Yes, thousands of tickets, gone. All the tickets in our code base that pointed to JIRA tickets: useless.

For some reason this failure has been kept hush-hush. How many others have experienced this?

4 answers

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012
Agree,.without response i would have closed tomorrow
0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

Agreed... use your real name if this is kosher.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2012

This is most probably flamebait. I do not believe in vinegar flies (they usually get drowned in it). Also, their reproductive rate is too high, so this question need to be closed.

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2012
What was the answer of Atlassian? When was that failure? i didn't find anything about it

Suggest an answer