While trying to Google Docs in JIRA, its gives a java.lang.NullPointerException: No authentication header info - solved

Anand Kumar Singh October 10, 2012

While I am trying to Google Docs in JIRA Integration.when i click on search its gives error java.lang.NullPointerException: No authentication header information.I have also attach the screen shot of error.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrick Li
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2012

Generally speaking, I would recommend checking

#1, make sure your Google OAuth key and secret are correctly configured in JIRA. Be careful with trailing white spaces if you are cut & pasting them in.

Regards

Patrick

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2012

Arnand -

Contact us at info@appfusions.com if you are not running yet.

This works, I assure - and we have many customers running with it. But the initial Google configs are "picky" -

Thanks,

Ellen
ellen@appfusions.com

0 votes
Patrick Li
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2012

Hi Anand,

What version of the plugin are you using?

Regards

Patrick

Suggest an answer