While creating issue with type order the attachments will getting issue.

uday June 17, 2021

Hi Team,

when we create Project issue type from Order issue type all attachments from Order will be transferred to this new type Project. Could you please change it so that no attachments will be transferred anymore?

EG:: here i am creating a new issue with issue type--> order, and attaching some files and in the same issue we have a transition called order process if we click on that transition again we will get a screen we we added in transition and after filling the details but here i am creating a issue with issue type--> project and not attaching any files while creating it we are getting the file which we are attached in ORDER issue type.

So i dont need that attachments. will you help me to acheive this.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, 

Uday

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@uday 

If you are creating an issue through a workflow transition or automation you will be able to change that process so it does not copy the attachments.  You need to see where the issue is being created and make adjustments there.  

Suggest an answer