Which version of Script Runner is compatible with JIRA data center?

Amit Baheti June 3, 2015

I am using 3.0.16 with JIRA 6.4 in a data center. JIRA says that script runner is incompatible with data center.

3 answers

0 votes
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Amit, ScriptRunner is not officially compatible with Data Center. The latest version 3.0.16 is marked that way but that was an error and should be fixed.

We have this in our Roadmap but we do not yet have any official dates as to when.

Amit Baheti June 11, 2015

Any updates on the dates? This is very important for us. Very soon we would be moving to data center and we need ScriptRunner for our work.

Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2015

Sorry Amit, no dates as yet. We just released https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.stash.groovy.groovyrunner so we can now turn our attentions to ScriptRunner for JIRA. I can tell you that it won't be days or weeks if that helps at all. More news as soon as I have it.

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2015

Hi Amit,

Please check this out  and vote on https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-528

Regards

Chander Inguva

0 votes
Wilfred Mollenvanger June 3, 2015

It has the datacenter compatibility label in the marketplace so I expect it to be compatible. You say that when you try to install it it tells you that it is not compatible?

Amit Baheti June 3, 2015

After installing the plugin, I see incompatible tag on the plugin list in jira

Suggest an answer