Which one is the best suitable plug-in in Attlassian JIRA/Confluence/Fisheye/Crucible?

Hello,

I have installed a new JIRA/Confluence/Fisheye/Crucible and I'm searching to install a Email Plug-in from https://marketplace.atlassian.com site.

But I cannot find any good plug-ins for my considerations.

One consideration is that when user creates/enters JIRA issue key from MS Outlook client then it would be entered to the JIRA system.

Another is that when sending email to specific group, the group members could be dev1 team's member and dev2 team's member even if they are not same group and they cana be member of new gruop freely.

For example, that means not sending dev1team@example.company.host but project1group@example.company.host.

Do you have any plug-ins recommendation for above?

Thanks in advance,

youjeong.

1 answer

For all your emailing needs I would recommend JEMH : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.javahollic.jira.jemh-ui

The developer is very active on this forum, which is an additional bonus in my opinion :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

339 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you