Which is the best view for team leader to approve vacation

Thomas Davril July 22, 2014

Hi community,

I just want to know which is the best solution for team leaders to see the vacation requests of their resources and approve or reject it ? I use the calendar view (in time tracking) but there is no difference beetween vacation requests and vacation i approved or rejected. (the color is still the same after approving or rejecting it)

Thank you for your time.

Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

Hi Thomas,

the best place to view the Approval status for planned time is in the Team Timesheet. Here a Team leader can see for which plans no approver has yet been chosen, which plans are in waiting for apporval and which plans have been approved/ rejected (see also https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO079/Planning+Approval+Process)

If you are planning directly on the "Vacation" issue and you are only interested to view these plans, you can use the Issue Timesheet. Please note that you need to be in the "Tempo Project Manager" role (Project Role to view other users in Tempo Timesheets versions before 7.9) to view the plans/ worklogs of other users in the Issue Timesheet.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer