* Our team is less then 10 colleagues
* Every colleague works on 2-3 projects at the same time
* A central project lead should manage on issue level which topics are to focus on at the next
* Which gadget is recommended to show the (f.e.) 5 most important tasks for one user in one view? ( "Filter Results"?)
* Which fields of an issue can be used to manage these order of the issues at the best ("Priority" is limited)
Hi @Volker_Thiel ,
You can use two dimensional statistics gadget with filter for each user. But it depends how you define importance for an task like Priority = High means those are high important or what.
Also you can have single select custom field called importance level with values High , Medium and Low and allow project lead to set the importance level. Post that you can write JQL query around the Importance level field and you can use the filter in the gadgets show most important tasks for each user.
thanks, I know this gadget from other use cases. What I'm looking for is the best gadget which shows to a single user a list similar like this:
issue header text status
project-1/<nr> description open
project-2/nr description progress
project-1/nr description open
These list should be managed by project lead (perhaps via common custom field in each project that can be a good idea thanks!).
- User should know on one view what he should focus on as next
- Project lead should have a simple possibility to manage these lists for the users out from the separate projects
Hi Volker. Have a look at Structure by ALM Works: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/34717/structure-project-management-at-scale?hosting=cloud&tab=overview Sounds like it could fit your requrirements and they offer a very affordable 10 User license for Atlassian Cloud and server.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events