Which Service Desk model to start with?

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

Confluence admin, new to supporting JIRA.

I have a user that wants to start a new Service Desk project that is somewhere between IT Service Desk and Customer Service. Which of the two should I use as the base?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2017

Hi Milo, I guess it depends on its specific needs. If the need is feedback collection, customer service suits it better.

And if it is the management of incidents, service desk. Both of them can be customized to your particular need.

If your user have any particular idea share it here, so I can do a better understand of it and give you a proper answer.

Hope it helps.

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2017

Thanks. I think we'll start with Service Desk and customize from there.

Suggest an answer