Which MarketPlace products

Tom Allison June 6, 2012

I'm a little frustrated with Marketplace. I am trying to find out what products are compatible with OnDemand and from what I understand there are two ways to do this:

1. You are a plugin that is listed in the OnDemand instance already
  2. You have built something that works as a RemoteApp

is there any way or place that I can find a list of the RemoteApps that have been designed with OnDemand in mind? For example, FreshDesk is one such product that has no mention on Marketplace but they are pretty vocal about it's capabilities once you get to their site.

I wonder how many others are out there that I won't be able to find. This is something of a drag on the adoption of OnDemand and the developer support base for RemoteApp adoption.

2 answers

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

Hello Tom

Here's the current OnDemand plugin policy (and will change with time - but not in quick term)

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy

If you want plugins on the Marketplace, you will need the Download version of the SW - which allows you to have anything there really.

If the main reason you also have OnDemand is b/c of the 24x7 IT hosting support as well, well that IS a good reason.

Contact me offline and I can quote you on direct managed hosting also with Atlassian-skilled techs, 24x7 monitored, admin support etc.

Its a GREAT service - and gets you the best of both worlds!

In fact, AppFusions does Atlassian services for a living - and WE do not even service our own servers. We have better things to do (take care of customers) as I am sure you do too!

Write me and I can tell you more - as well as migrate you quickly/painlessly/no downtime except a reboot..

Best,

Ellen

info@appfusions.com

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

I think that in first instance you have to know that the marketplace is not for OnDemand, this is because the plugins can only be installed in the Standalone version. So, really don't know what you are looking for. You won't be able to install any plugin beacause your OnDemand.

Suggest an answer