Which Atlassian Experts are experienced with federated JIRA solutions?

James Rossow July 10, 2013

My firm is eager to roll out JIRA globally, but we need an expert to show us the way. Short of contacting all JIRA experts and asking for credentials, could 'Federating' be added to the Find-An-Expert filter?

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

Hi James,

Currently Federating is covered by the "Enterprise" label because it counts as one of the many functions that our "Enterprise Experts" have to show competence with in order to qualify as "Enterprise". They will also have experience with large instances and will understand the nature of global business, where "out-of-hours" doesn't exist, the applications are mission critical and High Availability is vital for the functioning of the business.

However, I agree with you that it isn't as clear as it should be so I will pass on your feedback to one of our Expert Managers and hopefully they can either get some more sections added to the selector, or even arrange a proper "Enterprise" page that explains the role of Enterprise Experts and how they can help organisations such as yours in implementing a global roll-out, including Federation, HA and all the other vital Enterprise components.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer