When I go to Administer Project > Issues > Issue Collectors it says:
No collectors have been configured yet. Please navigate to the admin section of one of your projects and configure your first collector via the 'Issue Collectors' tab on the left!
But I can't find that tab...
From your description, I understand that you are using Jira OnDemand and also, the Issue Collectors page you are looking at is Global Issue Collector page, which would display all Issue Collectors configured for every project.
To configure an issue collector for a given project please follow the below steps:
1. Click Administration and navigate to Issue Tab.
2. Within the Issues tab, click on Projects which is just below General Configuration, on the left menu.
3. Click on a project from the project list.
4. The Project menu on the left would nowt expand to give options that you can configure for that project.
5. Issue Collectors is the last option there.
6. Click on Issue Collectors and there is a "Add Issue Collector" button on the right of the page.
Once you have configured many issue collectors for many of your projects, as an admin you could see all of them under the Global Issue Collector page (Administration -> Issues -> Issue Collector).
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot