Where is version 1.19?

Marc August 25, 2013

Hi, I'm trying to import an project from an on-demand Jira instance, into a local instance. The import is currently blocked because the source charting plugin is in version 1.19 while target is 1.16. Currently 1.16 seems to the latest generally available version, so my question is, when will I be able to export/import my project?

//Marc

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

yes you are correct, when i select ondemand on plugin home page it is showing message as follows

"Note that the OnDemand version of this add-on is separate from the download version. Version details and screenshots have changed to match your selection."

submit a support request @http://support.atlassian.com

0 votes
Matze Heinz November 17, 2013

Similar issue here. Tried to import jira (from a hosted jira - plugin version 1.20) getting the version error. Latest available Version for download is 1.19.1.

When gets the 1.20 version for the charting plugin available for download instances?

0 votes
Marc August 25, 2013

So let me elaborate.

The following links to a screenshot of our on-demand Jira instance plugin list as you see the charts plugin is somehow in version 1.19.

See the error we get when importing here

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

recheck about the version 1.19 or it is 1.9(JIRA 5.1 compatibility) because the latest version it self is 1.16(JIRA 6.0 - 6.0.7)

check the version matrix here

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.ext.charting/versions

Suggest an answer