Where is the source control section in the cloud version of JIRA?

Hussein Yahfoufi October 23, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Use the JIRA DVCS Connector Add-on

Ask your question here...

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Frizzell-Carlton October 24, 2015

I was just about to post the same question, but I just found it. The section I believe he is talking about is located now under JIRA Administration, go to the Applications tab, and you will see the DVCS accounts under there.

Hussein Yahfoufi October 24, 2015

After some digging I ended up finding it there as well. Time to update some docs Jira!

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

That is great feedback. I have notified the Bitbucket docs team, and hopefully we can get this fixed quickly.

BispensGipsGebis April 16, 2016

Seems the documentation has still not been updated

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2015

I am not sure what the question is here. Do you mean where do the results show up after linking to a repo? It would be in the issue which is mentioned in the commit.

Suggest an answer