Where is the "assign to me" button in JIRA 6

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

On the full screen display of an issue, JIRA 5 had a very handy "Assign to me" button next to the "Assign" button. We just upgraded to JIRA 6 and the button is gone.

Is there some config to get it back?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2014

You can find the assign to me link below the asignee name.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Perfect! I didn't see it over there. Thanks!

0 votes
mfarrell February 6, 2014

Inside the issue click the Assign button then you will see the "Assign to me" link.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2014

I know that. That's the problem. In JIRA 5 "Assign to Me" was its own button on the front. Very handy. I'm trying to find out if there is someplace in the configuration that lets me get that back.

Suggest an answer