Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where is the Creation date in the new issue view?

In the new Jira issue view, I can't add the creation date to the screen. One of my workflows uses that data and it's frustrating not to be able to see it on the screen as before. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kevin Bui Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2020

Hi @Tracy B - On the new issue view, the creation date is listed in the bottom-right corner. Here's a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.47.32 am.png

Hope that helps!

Oh my goodness, it's so tiny. I would never have found it. Thanks very much! 

Hi,

This data is visible on each screen by default and you don't need to add it separately.

It's shown under Dates section (right pane, below People pane) and it's called "Created". Depending on system settings you can see there releative (eg. "A few minutes ago", "Yesterday") or absolute ("01/01/2020 11:23) values.

Not on my new issue view screen, it is not.  It does not appear on the right hand pane and it is not listed in the Configure screen for the new issue view. I only see it on the Old view, where there is a Date pane underneath the People pane.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you