Where is the Agile link?

Jesse Parker June 9, 2017

This page says "Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar":

https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports

Can someone please send me a screenshot of where that is?  Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Jesse,

This wholly depends on your version of JIRA.

May I ask what version you use?

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Where do I find my version number?

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Jesse,

If you have a server (self hosted) variant you will find the number below at the footer of your instance.

If you have cloud (Atlassian hosted) variant you will always have the latest available version and thus cannot see the ''agile'' navigation in the top bar.

The ''agile'' navigation was scrapped in 6.3. All newer versions are Jira Software which has it integrated in its basic product. You will see ''Boards'' in the navigation in any newer jira environments.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Thanks, Jeremy.  We use the hosted solution.

I am just trying to look at a closed sprint and can't seem to find it anywhere.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2017

Cloud will have "boards" as Jeremy says. 

Go to the board the sprint belongs to and look at the report tab.  Most of the reports allow for historical reporting - select the ended sprint from the dropdown to get the report on it.

There's more at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reporting-764478415.html

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2017

Thank you Nic! I have nothing more to add :-).

Suggest an answer