Where is my Subtask column on the Rapid Board Plan Mode Issue Detail?

Honey Darling May 22, 2012

I've set up a new Rapid Board but I don't see the subtask tab in the issue detail. I also don't see quick filters at the top. Am I missing a setting?

I'd also like to change using story points to time tracking. Is this possible?

4 answers

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

Have you looked at your filter and any additonal swim lane filters? These would be the reason some issues might not be seen.

Story points are for stories. For the sub tasks within the stories you can use the orig estimate field to estimate the time in hours for example.

0 votes
Honey Darling May 23, 2012

Does my Greenhopper Project Template need to be set to Scrum perhaps?

0 votes
Honey Darling May 22, 2012

I see Quick Filters in the configuration, and also in Work Mode, just not in plan mode, unfortunately.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2012

In your configuration for the board, are you seeing the Quick Filters?

Regarding sub-tasks tab not visible, just experimented created a second board and I too lost the sub-tasks tab :( Looks like a bug.

Suggest an answer