Where is estimate time?

KasiaCC July 22, 2015

I can't find how to put an "estimate time" in my task. How i can get this field? I have only a time log - that's not what i want. can you help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2015

You need to add the field "time tracking" to the create and/or edit screen for the tasks, and make sure it is not hidden in the field configuration (check the project administration screen to find the "field configuration scheme" in use, and the "issue type screen scheme to drill down to the screens in use)

KasiaCC August 17, 2015

I can't fond it. can you show me on the screen where I can find it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2015

There's several places you need to check. 1. Have you got "time tracking" enabled in the general configuration? 2. Have you identified the *screen* that is in use for "create issue" and edited that? 3. Have you checked the field configuration setup? (It must not say "hidden" next to timetracking) You might want a go through https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Fields+and+Screens

Suggest an answer