Where is Plan Mode/ Work Mode?

Wendy He July 28, 2016

I'm using Cloud (not the server) and I do believe I have Agile but on the top bar, there is no Agile dropdown or plan mode/work mode. I could be wrong, but is there a way to see if I have JIRA Software/Agile and what version I have. Is there a way to turn on plan mode/work mode and have the Agile dropdown on the top bar if I do have JIRA Agile? 

Let me know, thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

The add-on has changed, I'll describe the difference – 

The JIRA Agile add-on is now part of the JIRA Software Application. Instead of Agile in your header, you will now have Boards. This is pretty much the same as it was before.

image2016-7-28 9:8:23.png

Boards are now associated with Projects, so you'll see the Board and the Project Sidebar at the same time. The Plan/Work mode buttons are now on the Project Sidebar, named Backlog and Active Sprint.

image2016-7-28 9:10:47.png

1 vote
Wendy He July 28, 2016

Thanks Steve, 

But can I still plan multiple sprints? Where is that option? 

Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

If you're referring to Parallel Sprints, you can now find this option under – 

1. JIRA Administration from the top bar >  Applications, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Software section.
  2. Under JIRA Software configuration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html

Suggest an answer