Where is Plan Mode/ Work Mode?

I'm using Cloud (not the server) and I do believe I have Agile but on the top bar, there is no Agile dropdown or plan mode/work mode. I could be wrong, but is there a way to see if I have JIRA Software/Agile and what version I have. Is there a way to turn on plan mode/work mode and have the Agile dropdown on the top bar if I do have JIRA Agile? 

Let me know, thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

The add-on has changed, I'll describe the difference – 

The JIRA Agile add-on is now part of the JIRA Software Application. Instead of Agile in your header, you will now have Boards. This is pretty much the same as it was before.

image2016-7-28 9:8:23.png

Boards are now associated with Projects, so you'll see the Board and the Project Sidebar at the same time. The Plan/Work mode buttons are now on the Project Sidebar, named Backlog and Active Sprint.

image2016-7-28 9:10:47.png

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Steve, 

But can I still plan multiple sprints? Where is that option? 

If you're referring to Parallel Sprints, you can now find this option under – 

1. JIRA Administration from the top bar >  Applications, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Software section.
  2. Under JIRA Software configuration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

189 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you