Where is Greenhopper Configuration Page?

Shelli April 18, 2013

I am trying to update my license key for Greenhopper is JIRA 5.2.10. Under Plugins | Manage Add-ons, it is listed and tells me that "The license key for this plugin can only be viewed or edited from the plugin's own configuration page." However, I can't find a configuration page for Greenhopper. Where is it?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shelli April 18, 2013

I had to uninstall the Greenhopper plugin and then reinstall it to get the Agile/Greenhopper sections back on the Administration screen and in the Plugins drop-down menu.

0 votes
Shelli April 23, 2013

I had to reinstall the latest version of Greenhopper ino JIRA in order to get the config page where I could update my license key.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

Hi @Shelli, go to the Admin Section and click on the plugins arrow dropdown, then select GreenHopper which is below Agile and then go to License Details.

Hope this helps.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

And then in the middle, in the bottom of the square you should see License Key and a pencil for editing.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

"GreenHopper add-on"*

Shelli April 18, 2013

Thanks, but it doesn't help. I have no Greenhopper section listed in my Plugins drop-down menu nor on the main Administration page under the Plugins section.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

Can you check if the plugin in Manage Add-ons it's activated? Click on the add-on listed there.

Shelli April 18, 2013

It's listed and disabled. As stated above, I can't enter the new license key there. It says it has to be done on its own config page, which I don't appear to have... :(

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

Version 5.2.5 in my case and Greenhopper 6.1.2

Shelli April 18, 2013

I upgraded from 4.4.5 which had Greenhopper installed/enabled. I just upgraded to JIRA 5.2.10 via the update bin download. The 5.2.10 version recognizes that I have Greenhopper installed and that the license is expired, but no way to upgrade my license key. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling...

Shelli April 18, 2013

What version of JIRA are you using?

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

That's weird because in my case I go to Plugin drop down and to GreenHopper and there I have the License Key section, but there it tells I have to configure the License on the Manage Add-Ons :-/

0 votes
Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

Hi Shelli,

In the JIRA Admin screen you should see a second section just for GreenHopper. The Configuration page for GreenHopper is one of the links in that section.

Hope this helps,

Alex

Shelli April 18, 2013

By the "JIRA Admin screen" are you referring to the main page when you click on the "Administration" at the top right of the screen? If so, no I do not have a Greenhopper section on that page.

Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

You should see the JIRA Admin screen in a dropdown in the header. It will say "JIRA Admin".

Shelli April 18, 2013

Not sure which version of JIRA you're looking at, but in both 4.4.5 and 5.2.10 (just upgraded from one to the other), there is no "JIRA Admin" drop-down. There is an "Administration" link beside the logged in users name which has a drop-down, but no "JIRA Admin" in it.

Suggest an answer