Where is Greenhopper Configuration Page?

I am trying to update my license key for Greenhopper is JIRA 5.2.10. Under Plugins | Manage Add-ons, it is listed and tells me that "The license key for this plugin can only be viewed or edited from the plugin's own configuration page." However, I can't find a configuration page for Greenhopper. Where is it?

4 answers

1 accepted

I had to uninstall the Greenhopper plugin and then reinstall it to get the Agile/Greenhopper sections back on the Administration screen and in the Plugins drop-down menu.

0 votes

Hi Shelli,

In the JIRA Admin screen you should see a second section just for GreenHopper. The Configuration page for GreenHopper is one of the links in that section.

Hope this helps,

Alex

By the "JIRA Admin screen" are you referring to the main page when you click on the "Administration" at the top right of the screen? If so, no I do not have a Greenhopper section on that page.

You should see the JIRA Admin screen in a dropdown in the header. It will say "JIRA Admin".

Not sure which version of JIRA you're looking at, but in both 4.4.5 and 5.2.10 (just upgraded from one to the other), there is no "JIRA Admin" drop-down. There is an "Administration" link beside the logged in users name which has a drop-down, but no "JIRA Admin" in it.

Hi @Shelli, go to the Admin Section and click on the plugins arrow dropdown, then select GreenHopper which is below Agile and then go to License Details.

Hope this helps.

And then in the middle, in the bottom of the square you should see License Key and a pencil for editing.

"GreenHopper add-on"*

Thanks, but it doesn't help. I have no Greenhopper section listed in my Plugins drop-down menu nor on the main Administration page under the Plugins section.

Can you check if the plugin in Manage Add-ons it's activated? Click on the add-on listed there.

It's listed and disabled. As stated above, I can't enter the new license key there. It says it has to be done on its own config page, which I don't appear to have... :(

Version 5.2.5 in my case and Greenhopper 6.1.2

I upgraded from 4.4.5 which had Greenhopper installed/enabled. I just upgraded to JIRA 5.2.10 via the update bin download. The 5.2.10 version recognizes that I have Greenhopper installed and that the license is expired, but no way to upgrade my license key. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling...

What version of JIRA are you using?

That's weird because in my case I go to Plugin drop down and to GreenHopper and there I have the License Key section, but there it tells I have to configure the License on the Manage Add-Ons :-/

I had to reinstall the latest version of Greenhopper ino JIRA in order to get the config page where I could update my license key.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,754 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot