Where i can take default tempo timesheet report in JIRA

Jeevitha Gopi July 6, 2017

I am unable to take default tempo time sheet report in JIRA after the recent upgrade. Can you pls say where i can take the report ?!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2017

What do you mean by "default Tempo time sheet report"?  Which one is it?

Default tempo is where i can take the timesheet report of all the project team members. 

Being a Admin where i can take the timesheet report of all the employees ?!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2017

Repeating the same question does not help us work out what you mean.  Please tell us what report it is?

Jeevitha Gopi July 9, 2017

We the employees enter our time against our project on the number of hours we worked. ( 8 hours a day). These days being a JIRA admin i will generate the report from Default tempo team. 

Under Tempo ---> Teams----> Default Tempo Team ( where i can see all the employees who entered their timesheet ).

Wed do have different teams based on the project we work. For Eg: HR, Marketing & Sales etc...  I can see all the teams members (or) JIRA users under this default tempo team. Here i can view all the users and the number of hours they entered for a day/week/month. 

Now, pls advice me on being a admin where i can generate the timsheet report in JIRA for all the users ?!

Suggest an answer